Assisted Living in New Jersey
From the privacy and comfort of your home, you will receive the best possible care in assisted living. Moreover, our life-enrichment programs are dynamic to keep you engaged in each of the activities you enjoy.
Our approach to assisted living is flexible and tailored to your requirement. You will discover caregivers that are trained to assist you with every task of everyday living. Aside from providing nursing care, if necessary, we have pharmacy consultants who monitor the medication that each resident is prescribed with. We have studio apartments for residents who need assistance.
We evaluate your care needs to precisely have excellent support for you to ensure that our care is always designed for you.
Services in Assisted Living in New Jersey NJ
- Housekeeping services, including personal laundry
- Foot care and personal care services
- Eye and dental care
- 24 hours of service at our assisted living in New Jersey
- Nutritious restaurant-style dining
Activities for Everyday Enjoyment
- Bright nation kitchen action center
- Dining area, outdoor patio, living room, library, and community rooms
- Arts, crafts, cooking bar, and exercise classes
- Weekly outing for purchasing and entertainment
- Overall calendar of enjoyable daily activities
- On-site health center
- Emergency call system
Mealtime at Assisted Living in New Jersey NJ is Fun
There’s no better time to enjoy creating new friends or being with friends. In reality, 98% of our residents in our assisted living in the New Jersey area dine socially. You could always rely on meal options and good engagement.
We provide meals three times a day, and you are allowed to choose foods that suit your diet. Our meal preparation consists of great taste, whole meals, entrees, sides, soups, and snack choices, which are nutritious and keep you satisfied. We carefully create our menu with the best and freshest ingredients, including locally grown produce when possible.